Become an ALADIN member
Membership in the Adult Learning Documentation and Information Network (ALADIN) is open to:
- documentation and resource centres;
- information services
Its focus is on the area of adult and lifelong learning, including literacy. ALADIN members include complex, specialized university libraries and research units, small NGO or governmental resource centres and virtual collections.
As a member of ALADIN you will, for example, benefit from:
- Support from a global community of experienced information specialists.
- Information on the latest documents on adult learning, adult literacy, lifelong learning and TVET on a bi-monthly basis through the ALADIN Online Alert.
- Assistance in setting up and managing basic resource centres through the ALADIN Toolkit.
Membership is free of charge and we accept applications no matter the size, working language or geographical location of your institution. We particularly welcome applications from the Global South and from those countries not yet represented in ALADIN.
To apply, please download the application form, fill it in and send it to the ALADIN coordinator, either by email or by traditional mail. Feel free to include printed or online materials and/or samples of your work, such as an annual report, brochures, newsletters, bibliographies, publications list, etc.
Your application will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Provision of information services for adult learning and literacy.
- Willingness to network and share information with other ALADIN members and adult educators worldwide.
- Some level of bibliographic organization.
You will be informed of the decision as soon as possible. If you are accepted, your membership information will be directly included on the ALADIN website.
If you have any other issue regarding the application process or would like to fill out the form in French or Spanish, please contact the ALADIN coordinator.