ALADIN Members Receive Free IRE Subscriptions
Eleven members of the Adult Learning Documentation and Information Network (ALADIN) have been granted free one-year online subscription to the International Review of Education – Journal of Lifelong Learning (IRE) starting January 2018.
The IRE is the longest-running academic journal on the comparative theory and practice of formal and non-formal education. It is produced by the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning in Hamburg, Germany, and published by Springer. It is targeted at educationalists, academics and policy-makers, and reaches a very broad readership through its online and print channels. For more information you are welcome to visit the website of Springer.
- Caribbean Educational Research Information Service (CERIS), University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago
- Centre de Ressources et d'Informations du Cameroun (CRIC), Cameroon
- European Centre for Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP), Greece
- Jamaican Foundation for Lifelong Learning, Jamaica
- Non-Formal Education Development Centre, Lao PDR
- READ Bhutan
- The Slovenian Institute for Adult Education, Slovenia
- UNESCO-UNEVOC, Germany
- Women Against Rape, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Exploitation (WARSHE), Nigeria