Plenary Session 3
- Luis Liberman on Successful Ways of Implementing and Measuring the Impact of Local Actions for Sustainable Development.
- Carsten Lund presents Connecting UNESCO Learning Cities Key Features to the UN’s SDGs.
- Claire Hiscott presents Bristol Learning City: Towards a Sustainable City.
- Zhinan Gong presents The Development of Learning City in Hangzhou.
Thematic Forum 1
- Martina Eick presents Local Sustainability – A Permanent Process of Learning and Encouraging.
- Kirsty Robinson presents Enhancing Urban Nature through a Global Network of Local and Subnational Governments.
- José Siri presents How Can Systems Thinking Help Learning Cities Overcome Health Challenges?
In Action Theme 1
- Annette Berg presents Gelsenkirchen – Learning City.
- Pé Mamadi Bamy presents The Experiences of the City of N'Zerekore.
- Zsolt Páva presents Learning City Developments in the City of Pécs, Hungary.
- Juzhong Ge presents Build a Sustainable Learning City: Create A-Class Harmonious and Liveable Capital – the Case of Beijing.
- Sang Wook Kwak presents From Resident to Citizen: Create Osan into a Healthy and Green Learning City with System and People.
- Shojiro Sasaki presents Learning Cities become Green and Healthy –The Case of Okayama City.
Thematic Forum 2
- Leone Wheeler presents How Cities Can Build Equal Access to Opportunities for all Citizens.
- Liliosa Azara and Paolo Di Rienzo present Environmental, Urban and Individual Regeneration in Former Mining Landscapes of the Sulcis-Iglesiente Area: The Role of Geo-minerary Park in Fostering a Learning City.
In Action Theme II
- Pedro Coelho on Learning Cities for Equity and Inclusion.
- Apostolos Kalogiannis and Dimitrios Deligiannis present Building a Learning City: The case of Larissa.
- Manal Aboughatas presents Giza Governorate Development of Education, Giza Learning City toward 2030.
- Hatem Ben Kedim presents Learning City Implementation in Tunis.
- Philippe Bohelay presents Aux marches de la ville apprenante.
Thematic Forum 3
- Judith James presents Introducing the Book: Entrepreneurial Learning City Regions.
- Sophia Bekele on Promoting Learning towards Employment and Entrepreneurship.
In Action Theme 3
- Alexis Ferreira de Freitas on Learning Cities towards Employment and Entrepreneurship.
- Syntimir Baiazitov presents Lifelong Learning Development and UNESCO Projects Implementation in Ufa, Russia, in Terms of Sustainable City.
- Tri Rismaharini presents Surabaya Learning City.
- Javier Caballero Gaona presents Learning City Activities in Santiago, Mexico.
- Josephine Cotter-Coughlan presents Learning Limerick.
Forum on governance and partnerships
- Tat Suan Koh presents Promoting a Sustainable Learning Culture in Singapore.
- Kilemi Mwiria presents Learning Cities, Governance and Partnerships for the Attainment of SDGs in sub-Saharan Africa: The Potential and the Challenge.
- Sian Rees and Rebecca Phillips on Learning Cities Promote Governance and Partnerships.
Forum: Mobility and exchange between cities and countries towards peace, tolerance and inclusion
- Gerry O’Sullivan presents Erasmus+ Programme from 1987 to 2017.
- Fionnuala Broughan on Mobility and Exchange between Cities and Countries towards Peace, Tolerance and Inclusion: Erasmus+ – A European Case Study over 30 Years.