CODE collaborates in the expansion and improvement from the distance learning education in all the social and geographical environments of the world. It has the Consultative Status of ECOSOC (Special Category) since 2003.The organization understands that the education at distance allows people to develop its capacity of social development through the acquisition of new technologies. In general aspects, the objectives of the association are:
- The continuous improvement of the teaching methods at distance learning;
- The development of special plans of education at distance for women of regions where scarce labour representation of them exists;
- The development of computer and audiovisual programs specialized in distance learning education;
- Depreciation of didactic costs for the institutions of the third world;
- The development of the teaching at distance for techniques of international trade;
- The development of programs of international relationships;
- The development of programs that favour work security, the quality of employment and that lobby against the exploitation of the minor.